CPH MCC is looking for an ambitious student for Human Capital
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club seeks an organiser to join the Human Capital department. The job will give you valuable, real-world experience, as well as the opportunity to be part of a professional and successful student organisation.
CPH Management Consulting Club has one clear aim: To develop students for a career in the management consulting industry. As a Human Capital organiser, you will be responsible for the recruiting process of new members. This includes screening, testing and interviewing applicants. Your tasks will also include solving ad hoc tasks and helping the Human Capital team with special projects.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to prepare yourself for a professional life within the human resources arena.
- A solid knowledge of the recruitment process.
- A network of ambitious and talented students.
- Certification in People Test Logic and People Test Person.
What we expect
- You speak and write English at a professional level.
- You master Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- You have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You have a cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition.
- You have the ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
About CPH MCC
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club has one clear aim: developing students for a career in the Management Consulting industry. CPH MCC offers its selected members unique access to company events, networking and knowledge sharing with 8 corporate partners and more than 300 active members.
How to apply
To apply, please send resume, grade transcript and short motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be processing applications as we receive them.