CPH Management Consulting Club is looking for an ambitious student within the field of IT
CPH Management Consulting Club seeks an ambitious open minded student as Head of IT & Web for managing and developing the technological aspects of CPH MCC.
CPH Management Consulting Club has a clear aim. That is developing students for a career within the management consulting industry. As Head of IT & Web you will be responsible for the upkeep and security of the website, our media library and you will be expected to innovate and implement new and suitable IT systems for the organization.
Furthermore, you will be exposed to various tasks, and to cooperate with the organization.
CPH Management Consulting Club welcomes applicants from CBS, KU, ITU and DTU. We currently have members representing 21 different master programmes and 8 different bachelor programmes.
What do we offer?
- We offer you the opportunity to prepare yourself for a professional life within IT Management.
- You will build solid knowledge of how organizations and technology play together.
- Get hands on experience with coding and maintaining larger systems, for people to use.
- A great social atmosphere in a rapidly changing organization, where you are able to set your fingerprint.
What do we expect?
- You speak and write English at a professional level.
- Basic knowledge of MailChimp
- WordPress set-up, restoring and maintenance
- FTP usage
- HTML knowledge
- Basic photo editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
How to apply
To apply please send your resume, grade transcript and a short motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org – deadline is 30th of July.
We look forward to hearing from you!