CPH MCC is looking for a new Head of Communication
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club seeks an ambitious, self-driven and creative student to function as our new Head of Communication. In cooperation with the Marketing Team, it is your responsibility to keep CPH MCC professional image externally as well as internally.
As Head of Communication you will be part of the management team at CPH MCC and you will participate in monthly meeting with the other Head of’s.
Who are you?
You are a creative student with a passion for strategic communication. You have excellent writing and grammatical skills in both English and Danish and know how to communicate professionally with partners and members. You have attention to detail and you thrive in both teamwork and when working on your own.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to prepare yourself for a professional life within communication
- A network of ambitious and talented students
- The possibility to define own goals and explore several areas of communication
- Insight into and network within the Management Consulting industry
- Ensure quality of internal and external communication in various forms
- Craft newsletters to partners and members
- Deliver content to LinkedIn page, facebook pages and groups
- Various writing tasks around events, job postings, group post etc.
About CPH MCC
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club has one clear aim: developing students for a career in the Management Consulting industry. CPH MCC offers its selected members unique access to company events, networking and knowledge sharing with 8 corporate partners and more than 300 active members.
How to apply
To apply, please send resume and short motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be processing applications as we receive them.