CPH MCC is looking for a new DTU Organizer
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club is looking for an ambitious and open-minded student to fulfil the role as DTU Organizer. The position entails being part of the DTU team responsible for the activities at DTU.
Your responsibilities include
Being part of the DTU team and represent CPH MCC at DTU. The DTU team organizes all activities CPH MCC has at DTU. This includes planning our intake, yearly event among other. You will be present during intake and the DSE Fair talking to DTU students and our corporate partners.
Who are you?
- You are goal-oriented with a strong drive.
- You behave professionally and act responsibly in all situations, always meeting deadlines
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, speak and write English at a professional level.
- You thrive in a team-setting and have a can-do attitude
What do we offer?
- A vibrant and entrepreneurial organisation with solid relationships with top tier management consultancies
- The opportunity to advance in the organization
- Knowledge of how a student organization works and the opportunity to set your fingerprints on the organization
- Preparation for a professional career within the Management Consulting Industry
- A great social atmosphere and network opportunities
How to apply
For more information about CPH MCC, please visit cphmcc.com or write to Niklas Andersen on email@example.com.
We expect that you will be able to hold the position as DTU Organizer for a minimum of 1 year.
To apply, please send your resume, grades, and a short motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 1st 2018. We will find a new organizer as soon as possible and this can be before deadline.