CPH MCC is looking for a new Corporate Partners Organizer
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club is looking for an ambitious and open-minded student to fulfill the role as Corporate Partners Organizer. The position entails managing external relations with our Management Consulting partners in cooperation with the rest of the Corporate Partners team.
What do we offer?
- Hands on management experience leading a Key Account Team
- Management of professional partner relations with a diverse group of consultancies
- Solid knowledge of how student organisations work and the opportunity to set your fingerprints on the organization
- Preparation for a professional career within the Management Consulting Industry
- A great social atmosphere and network opportunities
Who are you?
- You are goal-oriented with a strong drive.
- You behave professionally and act responsibly in all situations, always meeting deadlines
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and speak and write English at a professional level.
- You thrive in a team-setting and have a can-do attitude
- Collaboration with external partners. This includes contract negotiation, partnership development and event concept development.
- Working closely with the Head of Corporate Partners as well as with the Event Team in executing event with corporate partners
About CPH MCC
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club has one clear aim: developing students for a career in the Management Consulting industry. CPH MCC offers its selected members unique access to company events, networking and knowledge sharing with 8 corporate partners and more than 300 active members.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and a short motivational letter on how you can contribute to the organisation to email@example.com before March 5 2018.
We expect that you will be able to hold the position as Corporate Partners Organizer for a minimum of 1 year.