CPH MCC is looking for a new Head of Corporate Partners
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club seeks an ambitious and self-driven student to take on the volunteer role as Head of Corporate Partners and manage external relations with our Management Consulting partners.
In close collaboration with the Head of CPH MCC, you will form the Executive Management of the organisation.
What do we offer?
- Experience within management of professional partner relations with some of the biggest and most respectable consultancies in Denmark
- Being part of the Executive Management, laying the strategic direction for a prestigious student organisation
- Opportunity to prepare yourself for a professional career within the Management Consulting Industry
Who are you?
- You are a highly engaged, goal-oriented student with a strong drive.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills, and speak and write English at a professional level.
- You posses a cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition.
- You are currently a bachelor (min. 2nd year) or master student and you will be able to hold the position as Head of Corporate Partners for minimum of 1 year.
- Collaboration with external partners: contract negotiation, partnership development and event concept development.
- Working closely with Head of CPH MCC on strategy development and organisational disposition, as well as with the Event Team in executing events with corporate partners.
About CPH MCC
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club has one clear aim: developing students for a career in the Management Consulting industry. CPH MCC offers its selected members unique access to company events, networking and knowledge sharing with 8 corporate partners and more than 300 active members.
How to apply
To apply, please send resume, grade transcript and short motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 23.
In order to secure a thorough transition, you will be cooperating with the present Executive Management from mid-March 2018. You will officially take over the position on May 1st.